1. Get into the habit of being an early riser. We can all benefit from having a little bit of extra time in the morning. It reduces stress, helps to prevent you from forgetting things, and stops that crazy morning rush.
2. Deliberately decide to tune out distractions. Turn off the TV, social media, your phone, and hide away when you need to get work done.
3. Prepare for the next day the night before. Check off your mental to-do list and prepare for the next day before you go to bed. If possible, choose your clothes, find your books, pack your bag, and so on.
4. Prioritise being organized. For example, it often helps to use an agenda to stay on track with assignments and homework.
5. Go to bed at a reasonable time. A good night’s sleep is one of the best tips for learning, remembering and doing well at school.
6. Make reading one of your hobbies. Research indicates that reading is one of the best ways for developing language skills and building a strong vocabulary.
7. Eat well. A protein breakfast and balanced meals help sustain your energy throughout the day, and is essential for building a healthy brain.
8. Get fresh air and exercise. This helps with mental alertness, concentration, an efficient memory and a positive mood.
there are about 7.5 billion people in the world right now damn that is soooo many butts
like at least 15
characters that are incredibly loyal [pained noises] characters that are incredibly loyal to the point that that loyalty leads to their downfall [pained noises increase in volume and amount]
my worst fear is laughing at a joke I don’t understand and having someone ask me to explain it
When pixar does the thing that makes you question if you are actually watching a children’s movie.
"watch this" they said
"it’ll be fun" they said
"i’m going to watch it" i said
“this was not fun" i said
“i’m emotionally ruined" i said
I like how everyone seems like they’re dead tired and Thor’s just there going
'om nom nom this is a shawarma nom nom nom'
Notice how Clint and Natasha seemed to have appropriated half of each others’ chairs.
and I think Tony is just realizing that he literally died and was scared back to life by the man to his left
and steve, being the senior citizen, is simply nodding off
Also, the dude behind the counter just nonchalantly making shawarma for the goddamn Avengers like they come in every day.
#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest
I’ve reblogged this about five times already and I dont plan on stopping
how to not see spoilers
- finish series in nonstop marathon without sleep before returning to tumblr
activate jesus vision
there are big differences between a character and the person that plays that character but in the end i end up being attracted to both of them 95% of the time anyway
Exception: joffery vs. Jack Gleeson
part of the 5%
[forgets what to say or doesn’t know what to say in a conversation] [glances off to the side] line, please
ugh yes. I suck at conversation
are you sure that’s the line
we are not very good scriptwriters ok
[throws hands up and walks off] i’ll be in my trailer